Thursday, December 13, 2012

Blog 13


My favorite part of the fast experiment was the set up. I thought it was interesting to find solutions to create the desired conditions for the experiment. Planting the seeds and watching them grow was fascinating because they grew so rapidly and had a great range in growth. I thought it was challenging to organize the data and create all the different charts with the correct formats. I think if the data had been organized and all stored in one place before I created the graphs it would have been much easier. I think this experiment was a little challenging in the fact that we all had different schedules that we needed to work around. It was hard to assign days to take data since everyone was very busy and had many commitments.   


1 comment:

  1. Lily, you need to post your movie and presentation.

    This font is too hard to read. Always create good reading contrast.

    Good reflection here. Best to remember for future use.

    ReplyDelete